Enrollment is easy! Just complete the following steps:
- Either come by the school and pick up an Enrollment Packet, call the school to request that an Enrollment Packet be mailed to you, or click here to download and print the Enrollment Packet.
- Complete all of the forms and sign where requested.
- A student will not be able to attend until the following documents have been received by the school: the child’s certified birth certificate or other documents pursuant to A.R.S. §15-828 (A); immunization record or exemption documentation as prescribed by A.R.S. §15-873; transcripts (high school only); proof of residency (utilities or other bills, mortgage or rent statement, tax statement, etc.); Individual Education Plan, 504 Plan, Individual Language Learning Plan; or special medical, behavioral or other information you would like school personnel to know.
- You may deliver the completed forms and supporting documentation by any of the following means:
- Bring them to the school office
- Fax them to 928.537.4275
- Scan and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Completion of the Enrollment Forms is a reservation for a spot but not a guarantee of enrollment: We must ensure there is space available in the grade requested. The school registrar will verify availability. If space is available, enrollment will be complete once all forms and documentation has been received and approved